Who we are
[wpdevart_youtube caption=”” align=”left”]x-CsY_9uguI[/wpdevart_youtube]
Samaritans For Children- Uganda is a community based Non-denomination Christian organisation but base on the bible as our pillar towards salvation and base on the concepts of the Lord, son of God in provision of our services inclined to physical, spiritual, emotional and mental support for a holistic responsible future young generation and organised Christian families.
Scope of work
Samaritans For Children works in Mityana district- Uganda.
A better future for the most vulnerable and marginalised children and women is our pride!
- To support on social and spiritual acitivities for children, youths and women in Mityana District.
- To promote education and health of the vulnerable children communities in the area.
- To figth HIV/AIDS and support orphans and vulnerable children.
- To establish self sustaining projects in areas of health, education, water and sanitation.
- To promote food production and agriculture in general for the vulnerable communities.