Past Accomplishements And Future Plans
- A born again christian attached to Mityana Pentecostal Churches of Uganda (2009 to date),
- Founder and Executive Director at Samaritans For Children(2014 to date)
- Founder and volunteering coordinator Link Rural Based Organisation(LIRUBO) (2001 to 2014)
- Worked as records assistant in Bulera Health Centre(2015 to 2019), Magala Health Centre(2009 to 2014), Uganda Moslem Supreme Council-Mityana Health Centre(2002 to 2009) Bukuya Health Centre(2000 to 2001),
- I have ever worked as a licenced teacher teaching Maths at Royal Giant High school(2001 to 2002), Bukuya S.S(1999 to 2001), St. Matia Mulumba Boarding Primary School(1997 to 1999), St. John Buyambi S.S (1993 to 1996)
- As a volunteering coordinator I participated in projects funded by USAID/AIM(2003 to 2005), projects of research triangle instititutes(2004 to 2005), projects of Global Funds(2004 to 2005), Child rights And Strides For Family Health(2012 to 2013). All under Link Rural Based Organisation.
Have done various on job trainings in strategic planning, documentation, records management, HIV/AIDS, OVC, M&E, Budgetting and Organisation Development with projections and forecasts.
Finished second year bachelors of statistics and applied economics Makerere University (1990 to 1992).
Finished Advanced Certificate at Makerere College School (1988 to 1990) and acknowledged as the second best student in Uganda in sciences 1990 UNEB.
Finished Ordinary level certificate at Mityana S.S (1984 to 1987).
Finished Primary Level Certificate at Kassanda Boarding Primary School(1977 to 1983).
- Hon. Slyvia Namabidde - Former Women MP Mityana District- +256772 446 970
- Prof. Balyesiima Dunstun - Lecturer Kyambogo University- +256772 410 071
- Dr. Lwasampijja Fred- Mityana District Health Officer - +256772 454 143
My appeal towards the orphans and vulnerable children under Samaritans For Children and in Uganda
I call upon various individuals, schools/instititutions, NGOs, Religious bodies, corporate companies, business communities, politicians, children and young people, locally and internationally to support Samaritans For Children's resource mobalisation agenda towards a holistic spiritual, pyschological, emotional and phyiscal well being of children in Mityana District and Uganda in general.